December 2012 Irish Employment Monitor
Irish professional job opportunities rise by 6% in Q4 12 compared to Q4 11
Key highlights are as follows:
- The Morgan McKinley Irish Employment Monitor recorded that in Q4 this year overall, there were 6% more professional job opportunities than in Q4 11
- There was also an increase of 2% in the number of new professional jobs available in December 12 compared to December 11.
- There was a month-on-month decline of 16% in the number of professional job vacancies.
- December 12 saw a 7% increase in the number of professionals entering the jobs market compared to the same time last year.
- When compared to November 12, there was a 38% decrease in the number of new professional job seekers.
Need more information?
If you need any additional information on our monthly employment monitor please contact your local Morgan McKinley office