CASSC, in association with Morgan McKinley, is hosting information sessions on the importance of Career Planning on Wednesday, February 17th from 1pm – 7pm.
Date: Wednesday, 17th February 2016
Time: 1.00pm - 7.00pm
Location: 6 Lapps Quay, Cork (find us)
If you are currently progressing in your training contract or nearing the end of your contract and are wondering what the next step is for your career, then pop along for an informal chat with our Finance Team here.
We have times available throughout the day to facilitate group sessions with your colleagues or if preferred, a one-to-one meeting with a specialised consultant.
Career planning advice on the following:
• What you should be focusing on now to ensure career longevity.
• Pathways available to you post qualification.
• Information on current market trends.
• Interested in international exposure– we can help there as well!
• CV prep or Interview prep if required.
To register your interest in meeting with the team here, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your preferred time or alternative date if you can’t make the 17th. If you have any questions or queries please do not hesitate to contact us in Morgan McKinley