Brexit the Driving Force Behind the Financial Services Landscape in Dublin
The future is bright in the financial services market in Dublin according to the IDA.
We encourage and enable each consultant to become a subject matter expert to ensure we can offer up to date advice to both our candidates and clients.
The Morgan McKinley Employment Monitor
reported a continued demand in financial services for risk and compliance professionals, specialists in consumer protection, credit control, quantitative analysis, data analysts and recently qualified accountants as well as experienced accounting professionals.
We’re seeing consistent growth in the professional jobs market in equal measure across the domestic and multinational employment sectors and this is also in line with recently released IDA Ireland figures for the first half of 2017 which shows a 22% year on year increase in jobs created.
If you’re thinking of a move to Dublin, you couldn’t pick a better time.
Here’s a snapshot of just some of the roles the financial services team are working on at present:
- SOx Accountant | Aircraft Leasing | €60,000+ | Perm
- PQ Investment Analyst | Insurance | €45,000+ | Perm
- Investor Services Supervisor | Fund Administration | €43,000+ | Perm
- Transfer Agency Senior Associate | Investor Services Administration | €38,000+ | Perm
- Compliance AML & Regulatory Specialist | Asset Management | €50,000 | Perm
- Compliance Integration Manager | Fintech | €70,000 | Perm
- Treasury Analyst | Aircraft Leasing | €50,000 | Perm
- Asset Manager | Banking | €45,000 | Perm
For more information about market trends and opportunities
, please get in touch with me via my details below.